We would be delighted if you were able to continue to support us. Here are a few ideas:
- Knit for our babies
- Provide brand new underwear
- Donate good quality second hand children's clothing and footwear
- Donate quality second hand clothing to Afri-Can
- Volunteer your time to Afri-Can
- Participate in a sponsored event to raise funds for Balcraig Foundation
- Make a donation through Just-Giving
- Shop through easyfundraising.org.uk
- Apply to volunteer at KCH
- 'Buy' some Kelvin Loaves
- 'Feed a Baby'
- or Sponsor a Child
This page is available as a downloadable newsletter click here
Thanks to you, we have received an abundance of:
- Hand-knitted baby clothes & blankets
- High quality second hand children's clothes and shoes
- Brand new underwear and brand new clothing for our children in Kenya
We have also received:
- Towels and blankets for KCH & Suswa
- Wedding dresses for 'Westminster'
- Stationary and books for Mashimoni
and much, much more!
THANK YOU also to everyone who has dropped off donations to our office or Afri-Can shop.
All of your donations are stored in our secure warehouse in Perth. This November we shipped four pallets of donations across to KCH. 'Packed and stacked' were towels, blankets, shoes, t-shirts, polo shirts, school-wear, pens and pencils. Our UK team have also taken bags of assorted goods whenever they have visited Kenya this year.
Thank you to Ben for partnering with us and using his talents to raise funds for KCH through his photography business.
We would also like to thank those of you who have given TIME to volunteer in 'Afri-Can', to volunteer in Kenya, or to help us with our fundraising events.
And those of you who have given ENERGY by organising an event, by completing a sponsored challenge, or by raising awareness of our work.
And those of you who have given MONEY by sponsoring a child, 'buying' loaves of bread for distribution to those in need, or making a donation.
Thank you to Smalls for All for underwear
Thank you to Denim Nation for kidswear
Thank you to Strathallan SChool for volunteers, clothes & funding
Thank you to The Rotary Club of Abbeydale, Sheffield for t-shirts
Thank you to Aitken & Niven for school wear
Thank you to Sarah Louise Bridal for wedding gowns
Thank you to our fantastic knitters from across the UK for baby clothes
Thank you to Open Door lunch club for 'buying' over 4000 Kelvin Loaves
Thank you to the Hilton Grosvenor, Edinburgh for towels
Thank you to Craigclowan School
Thank you to Tessa Littlefield
Afri-Can - our charity shop with a difference - sells good quality clothing and genuine Kenyan jewellery and crafts. Plus we are having different themes for sales every month. We would love to receive your donations of good quality second-hand clothing. We are at 225 High Street, Perth.
If you would like to knit for our Abandoned Babies Unit, please knit any of the following:-
NEWBORN UP TO 18 MONTHS
TODDLERS TO TEENS
We are on both Twitter and Facebook. Find & follow us at: